We are not accepting ARCs at this time. If you are looking for a similar blog that is accepting ARCs, please email email@example.com with information about the book. Alethea will email you back if there is a likely match!
For the most part, we purchase or borrow all of the books reviewed on this site. We do receive some ARCs from publishers or Netgalley and all of our reviews are our honest opinions. We will note in our reviews when a book has been received as an ARC.
We do sometimes use Amazon and other affiliate links. This means that, should you purchase an item after clicking on an affiliate link, we sometimes will receive a small commission from it. Any funds we receive from affiliate links go back into giveaways and prizes for the blog (mostly to pay for postage).
ARC Winner Policy
If you accept/win an Advance Reader Copy (ARC) from us, you swear to abide by The Rule: ARCs may not be resold! It's yours, or if you must pass it on, please give it to a friend, book blogger, educator, or librarian who can give it a good home. :)
- Each giveaway will state the region (US, US/Canada, International) where we can mail the prize. No purchase is necessary to enter a giveaway. Void where prohibited.
- We are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- One set of entries per household please.
- If you are under 13, please get a parent or guardian's permission to enter, as you will be sharing personal info such as an email address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter widget a day or two after the contest ends.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to to the email, otherwise we will pick a new winner.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL INFO IN THE COMMENTS. Sorry for the caps, but we always get people leaving their email in the comments. Rafflecopter will collect all that without having personal info in the comments for all the world (and spambots) to find.
Thanks, and good luck!