Per the Skylight Books website:
NOTE: As with all Skylight Books in-store events, this reading is free and open to the public (first come, first served). But because we're expecting a large crowd at this event, we'll be giving out numbered tickets to the signing line to keep things organized:
- To get a ticket to the signing line, you must purchase a copy of You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) == at Skylight Books.
- If you'd like to pre-order the book before its August 11 release date, you can do so on our website at any time(add the book to your cart, below) and we will reserve a signing line ticket for you.
- Starting August 11, you can buy books (and get your signing line ticket) in person, by phone, or via our website.Web pre-orders can also be picked up starting the 11th.
- For all website orders for this event, be sure to leave a note in the Order Comments field if you'd like a signing line ticket.
- Can't attend? If you would like a signed book but will not be able to attend, click Signed Copy after adding the book to your cart and we'll do our best to get it signed for you. You may pick up this book in the store after the event, or have it shipped to you.
- Skylight's Friends with Benefits members get priority signing line tickets (and 20% off this and all other event books each month), so be sure to mention your membership (or join) when you order the book.
- Felicia Day will sign and personalize BOOKS ONLY--no memorabilia, posters, DVDs, fan art, etc. Felicia Day will also take photographs while signing--no posed photographs. Thank you for your cooperation!