We're very excited to be a part of the Liv, Forever Blog Tour today. Liv, Forever is the debut novel from writer and director Amy Talkington and is published by Soho Teen. Amy is guest posting today on the topic of 10 Things You Didn't Know About Amy Talkington. Let's go!
10 Things You Didn't Know About Amy Talkington
1) I once wore two different-sized potlids as a top.
2) I used to be obsessed with Marcel Duchamp and Jane’s Addiction.
3) I can hold a headstand for 5 minutes. Sometimes.
4) As a kid I went deer hunting with my dad (but never shot anything).
5) I speak a little sign language (my aunt is deaf and has cerebral palsy).
6) I once gave a live interview to CNN atop a yacht in Cannes.
7) I'm a Cherokee (American Indian).
8) During my brief career as a waitress I spilled a plate of spaghetti on a band called Flotsam and Jetsam.
9) Tom Verlaine scored my brother's movie in my old Bowery loft.
10) I have haggled with Gene Simmons... and won.
Thanks, Amy! Also, check out the trailer for Liv, Forever below.
Liv, Forever is in stores now. Local SoCal readers, Amy has 2 events this week. One TONIGHT March 12 at Skylight Books and one tomorrow night March 13 at B&N The Grove. Thanks to Amy and Soho Teen for including us on this blog tour.
If you want to know all the latest on Liv, Forever follow Amy on Twitter @amytalkington and Tumblr http://amytalkington.tumblr.