My $20 loyalty credit was available at Once Upon a Time in Montrose, so this week I picked up Sex & Violence by Carrie Mesrobian. It's highly recommended by Andrew Smith, whose writing I greatly admire. If you haven't already, check out Thuy's Manicure Monday post for this book over on our sister site, Nite Lite Book Reviews.
I swore I wasn't going to request anything on Netgalley this year, but let's face it. I'm weak.
- Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel (Farrar, Straus and Giroux BYR, May 13)
- The Summer Invitation by Charlotte Silver (Roaring Brook Press, May 20)
- I Kill the Mockingbird by Paul Acampora (Roaring Brook Press, May 20)
- One Man Guy by Michael Barakiva (Farrar, Straus and Giroux BYR, May 27)
- Hungry by H.A. Swain (Feiwel & Friends, June 3)
- My Last Kiss by Beth Neal (Farrar, Straus and Giroux BYR, June 10)
- The Body in the Woods by April Henry (Henry Holt & Co., June 17)
That's it for me! What books did you get this week?