It's back! I'm off to a running start with reading and reviewing this year, so I decided to pile on another challenge. Why not?
You can sign up here. The Goodreads group is here.
Here's my list so far. My goal is to read at least 12 debut YA or MG novels this year. I have already read books listed in bold.
1. The Scar Boys by Len Vlahos - 01.21 - Egmont USA
2. Defy by Sara B. Larson - 01.07 - Scholastic
3. The Lost Planet by Rachel Searles - 01.28 - Feiwel & Friends
4. A Girl Called Fearless by Catherine Linka - 05.06 - St. Martin's Griffin
If you are an author/publicist with a 2014 debut YA or MG novel and are with one of the major* publishing houses, and you want me to consider your book for review, please do contact me - frootjoos at gmail dot com. I will let you know if I have room on my shelf and time to give your book a patient and thorough reading.
* If you are not sure what this means, please ask. I'm happy to debate this topic.
You can check out the rest of my 2014 Reading Challenges here!