Welcome to our Kindle Fire HD giveaway!
(giveaway widgets deactivate at midnight)
Today's the last day to enter! We just want to make sure everyone knows you can also win 5 middle grade paperbacks from Nancy Tandon. You don't need to do anything special, just enter the Kindle Fire Giveaway using the Rafflecopter below (US mailing addresses only). Oh and make sure you follow Nancy on Twitter!
Kid Lit Frenzy
Read Now Sleep Later
Nite Lite Book Reviews
The Windy Pages
The Book Pixie
There's a Book
The Late Bloomer's Book Blog
Teach Mentor Texts
The Reading Date
Read Write Mom
Show our blogger friends some love and at the same time earn entries into the giveaway!
The Kindle Fire HD winner (US only) will also get their choice of
1 July or August Kindle eBook from Kid Lit Frenzy
1 YA Kindle eBook from Read Now Sleep Later
1 MG Kindle eBook from There's a Book
If you are not from the United States, use the second Rafflecopter to enter to win
up to $20 worth of books from BookDepository.com
and an ARC or signed copy of a book from Kid Lit Frenzy
(A list of possible prizes will be posted after July 14, so check back!)
If you are a blogger, you can earn an extra entry by re-posting the giveaway. Copy the HTML from this page and paste it into a new post. We cannot count your entry unless you leave us the link, so remember to paste the link into the Rafflecopter widget. If you cannot embed the Rafflecopter widget, here is the Share Link for the Kindle Fire HD (US only) and the Share Link for the International $20 bookdepository.com widgets.
1. You must be 13 years of age or older to enter, or have a parent/guardian enter for you. All entries are subject to verification.
2. We will notify the winner via email within 48 hours after the contest's end (11:59 pm on July 29).
3. The Kindle Fire HD winner must have a mailing address in the United States. The International ($20 bookdepository.com books) winner can be anywhere except the United States.
4. The winners will have 48 hours to reply with their mailing address or another winner will be chosen.
5. Contest sponsors are not responsible for items lost in the mail.
6. We love comments, but please do not leave personal information such as email or mailing addresses in the comments! We are using Rafflecopter because it will keep your information private.
Questions? Please email the organizer, Alethea, at frootjoos at gmail dot com.
Inspired by Kathy at I am a Reader
Please check the links at the top of the page for more giveaways!