• I will post at least 2 reviews per month from the 2010 Debut Authors Challenge.
January: The Dark Divine (audiobook) by Bree Despain & Magic Under Glass by Jaclyn Dolamore
February: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
• I will post at least one review every week, no matter how busy I am.
Week 1: Another Faust (audiobook) by Daniel & Dina Nayeri
Week 2: Liar by Justine Larbalestier
Week 3: Firespell by Chloe Neill
Week 4: When You Reach Me by Rebecca Stead
Week 5: Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
Week 6: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Week 7: Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
• I will work to get readers and authors onto Goodreads...
Let's face it, I love Goodreads almost as much as I love books!
• I will make at least 3 more connections to receive ARCs... right now I am receiving them only at work and through My Favorite Author. And I get a ton of adult ARCs, but hardly any YA. : (
• I will promote reading and literacy... this one is going to take some more thought and planning, since I want to be able to track conversion somehow. Hmm.
• As part of the Comment Mini-Challenge, I will comment on at least 5 blogs per day, and spread the love!
• This last one's a secret! I'll let you know if I get it done.
Well, that's it for my goals--I pretty much have daily, weekly, and monthly down. My Goodreads conversion one is going to be top priority, for sure!
Now let's see if I can stick to these resolutions... I'd like to say I'm doing pretty well so far, but it's too early to tell!
Thanks to Rebecca aka The Book Lady for hosting this Bloggiesta mini-challenge!
Click here to get back to my Bloggiesta to-do-list.