What better way to get in the right mood for a new Lunar Chronicles book than to let one lucky reader win my extra signed copy of Stars Above? Trick question: there is no better way!Read More
Here's to a new year of reading, writing, and making stuff. Let's go, 2017!Read More
Thanks HarperCollins for sending me a copy of each book and providing the prize pack!
Celebrating over 30 years of Mouse & Cookie!
If you give a child this prize pack, they are going to want another book!
That's right, Mouse is back with more demands, haha. We're giving away a copy of Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond's classic If You Give a Mouse a Cookie and the new If You Give a Mouse a Brownie (published 10/18/2016). Giveaway open to the US and ends 11/21/2016.
About If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
Enchanting readers for more than 30 years!
If you give a mouse a cookie, he’s going to ask for a glass of milk to go with it…
One of the most beloved children’s books of all time, the #1 New York Times bestselling If You Give a Mouse a Cookie is a great first introduction to Mouse, the star of the If You Give series and a perennial favorite among children. Young readers will come away smiling at the antics that tumble like dominoes through the pages of this delightful picture book.
About If You Give a Mouse a Brownie
You’ve given a mouse a cookie, but what happens if you give a Mouse a brownie? Mouse is back in this delicious new story in the #1 New York Times bestselling If You Give series, which has sold over 14 million copies, from author and illustrator duo Laura Numeroff and Felicia Bond. This book is also the first one to feature Mouse in 14 years. With its spare, rhythmic text and circular tale, If You Give a Mouse a Brownie is perfect for beginning readers and storytime.
This is a nice and easy one...
1 winner (US only) gets 1 hardcover copy of each book
If You Give a Mouse a Cookie
If You Give a Mouse a Brownie
Use the Rafflecopter below to enter.
- Open to the US only, ends 11/21/2016.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway. Void where prohibited.
- We and the publisher/publicity department are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- One set of entries per household please.
- If you are under 13, please get a parent or guardian's permission to enter, as you will be sharing personal info such as an email address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter widget a day or two after the contest ends.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to to the email, otherwise we will pick a new winner.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL INFO IN THE COMMENTS. Sorry for the caps, but we always get people leaving their email in the comments. Rafflecopter will collect all that without having personal info in the comments for all the world (and spambots) to find.
Good luck, everyone!
I'm so excited to share this book excerpt and giveaway with you from one of my favorite authors, Gretchen McNeil! Yes, the long-awaited I'm Not Your Manic Pixie Dream Girl is here, and I've got a copy to give away! The giveaway is for US addresses only, and ends 11/20/2016. Read on for more info, the excerpt, and a chance to win!Read More
Have I got a treat for you! Quarto Publishing is sponsoring a giveaway of the new picture book, FOOTLOOSE, by Kenny Loggins & Dean Pitchford, illustrated by Tim Bowers.Read More