FTC Disclosure: I am hosting a giveaway of Hero Dog! in partnership with Scholastic! Read on to find out more about the book, its 10-year-old author, and the giveaway (open to the US only, ends 10/01/2017).
Crime reporter Hilde Lysiak always gets the scoop!
About the Author
Hilde Kate Lysiak is the reporter and publisher of the Orange Street News. Since starting her paper at the age of seven Hilde has written and published hundreds of stories in her hometown of Selinsgrove, Pennsylvania. Hilde has been recognized for her work in the New York Times, NBC Today Show, GMA, The Washington Post, and thousands of other media across the world.
About Hero Dog!
Ten-year-old crime reporter Hilde Lysiak is starring in her very own Branches early chapter book series -- inspired by news stories Hilde wrote in real life! In this first book, there's been a break-in on Orange Street! Cupcakes have been stolen, and soon a pie goes missing, too. Hilde and her sister/photographer, Izzy, must interview witnesses and follow the clues. Can Hilde crack the case in time to post her news story online? Joanne Lew-Vriethoff's personality-filled illustrations appear on every page, bringing Hilde's adventures to life for young readers!
One (1) winner receives:
1 copy of Hero Dog!
Open to US addresses only.
Prizing and samples provided by Scholastic.
1 winner will be chosen using the Rafflecopter widget below. Good luck!
- Open to the US only, ends 10/01/2017.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway. Void where prohibited.
- We and the publisher/publicist are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- One set of entries per household please.
- If you are under 13, please get a parent or guardian's permission to enter, as you will be sharing personal info such as an email address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter widget a day or two after the contest ends.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to to the email, otherwise we will pick a new winner.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL INFO IN THE COMMENTS. Sorry for the caps, but we always get people leaving their email in the comments. Rafflecopter will collect all that without having personal info in the comments for all the world (and spambots) to find.