FTC Disclosure: I received a complimentary copy of this book for review from the publisher, Scholastic, who also provided the prize pack.
Hello everyone! We're back with another super cute giveaway. This one is for Peter H. Reynold's latest book, HAPPY DREAMER, plus a cute Doodle pillowcase, all provided by Scholastic. Read on for more info about the book and author/illustrator. The giveaway is open to the US only and goes until 5/14/2017. Please remember to use the hashtag #happydreamer if you tweet/post about the book!
by Peter H. Reynolds
Released: March 28, 2017
Recommended for ages 4-8
In the same spirit as OH, ALL THE PLACES YOU'LL GO!, the beloved, worldwide bestselling creator of The Dot and Ish inspires readers of every age to find their own unique path to happy, and to always follow their dreams with HAPPY DREAMER.
Picture book and creativity guru Peter H. Reynolds brings us a universally poignant celebration of the colorful spectrum of what it means to dream and the many ways to find happy!
While the world tells us to sit still, to follow the rules, and to color inside the lines, Happy Dreamer celebrates all those moments in between when the mind and spirit soar and we are free to become our own true dreamer maximus! In Peter's signature voice and style, this empowering picture book reminds children of how much their dreams matter, and while life will have ups and downs, he enlists readers to stay true to who they are, to tap into their most creative inner selves, and to never ever forget to dream big!
Peter H. Reynolds' latest inspirational book is a perfect gift for graduations, new babies, milestone moments, and any happy occasion throughout the year for any age!
About the Author
Peter H. Reynolds is a New York Times bestselling children's book author and illustrator of many books for children, including the Judy Moody series, written by Meghan McDonald; The Dot; Ish; Sky Color; and Allison McGhee's Someday, selling more than two million books in over 25 languages around the globe. In 1996, he founded FableVision with his brother Paul as a social change agency to help move the world to a better place by creating "stories that matter, stories that move." He lives in Dedham, Massachusetts, with his family.
For More Info
HAVE HAPPY DREAMS!
Let your mind and spirit soar at night! One winner receives:
* Copy of Happy Dreamer
* Doodle pillowcase
Courtesy of Scholastic
1 winner will be chosen using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to the US only, ends 5/14/2017.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway. Void where prohibited.
- We and the publisher are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- One set of entries per household please.
- If you are under 13, please get a parent or guardian's permission to enter, as you will be sharing personal info such as an email address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter widget a day or two after the contest ends.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to to the email, otherwise we will pick a new winner.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL INFO IN THE COMMENTS. Sorry for the caps, but we always get people leaving their email in the comments. Rafflecopter will collect all that without having personal info in the comments for all the world (and spambots) to find.