FTC disclosure: I received a copy of this book, a tote bag, and a pin, as well as a giveaway prize pack of the same items for an audience member from the publisher, Disney-Hyperion.
Hello, hello, everyone! I seem to be perpetually running late this week, but I'm so glad you're here reading this! Read on for more info about the book and author, as well as a giveaway for a copy of FEMINIST BABY by Loryn Brantz, complete with a branded tote bag and pin. One US winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter.
I loved this little book. It's very bright and I know at least three young women who might enjoy this sassy heroine. You can check out excerpts below.
By Loryn Brantz
In Stores April 11, 2017
Recommended for ages 0 - 2
Feminist Baby likes pink and blue.
Sometimes she'll throw up on you!
Feminist Baby chooses what to wear
and if you don't like it she doesn't care!
Meet the irrepressible Feminist Baby in this refreshing, clever board book about a girl who’s not afraid to do her own thing, and wants to make as much noise as possible along the way!
About the Author
Loryn Brantz is a two-time Emmy Award-winning author, illustrator, and design professional. Her picture book Harvey the Child Mime was the recipient of the 2010 Moonbeam Children’s Book Award for Best First Picture Book. Loryn lives in New York City, where she is on staff at BuzzFeed writing and illustrating about feminism and body image. Find her online at www.lorynbrantz.com or www.facebook.com/LorynBrantzBooks.
Giveaway open to US addresses only. Prizing and samples provided by Disney-Hyperion.
1 winner will be chosen using the Rafflecopter widget below.
- Open to the US only, ends 4/26/2017.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway. Void where prohibited.
- We and the publisher are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- One set of entries per household please.
- If you are under 13, please get a parent or guardian's permission to enter, as you will be sharing personal info such as an email address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter widget a day or two after the contest ends.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to to the email, otherwise we will pick a new winner.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL INFO IN THE COMMENTS. Sorry for the caps, but we always get people leaving their email in the comments. Rafflecopter will collect all that without having personal info in the comments for all the world (and spambots) to find.