FTC Disclosure: Sweet by Emmy Laybourne giveaway prize is provided by the publisher for promotional purposes.
Hey gang! Just popping in really quick (still in recovery mode after putting on the Tots, Tweens, & Teens Book Festival) to let you know you can enter to win a paperback copy of Emmy Laybourne's SWEET from Macmillan. Ends 6/6/2016, US/Canada only please.
Hint: You can find the link to read the story behind the redesigned cover if you go to Emmy's Facebook page.
About the book
The luxurious celebrity cruise launching the trendy new diet sweetener Solu should be the vacation of a lifetime. But Laurel is starting to regret accepting her friend Viv's invitation. She's already completely embarrassed herself in front of celebrity host Tom Forelli—the hottest guy ever!—and she's too sick to even try the sweetener. And that's before Viv and all the other passengers start acting really strange.
Tom knows that he should be grateful for this job and the chance to shed his former-child-star image. His publicists have even set up a 'romance' with a sexy reality star. But as things on the ship start to get wild, he finds himself drawn to a different girl. And when the hosting gig turns into an expose on the shocking side effects of Solu, it's Laurel that he's determined to save.
Emmy Laybourne, author of the Monument 14 trilogy, takes readers on a dream vacation in Sweet that goes first comically, then tragically, then horrifyingly, wrong!
Sweet comes out in paperback on June 7, 2016. You can pre-order the book at:
- Open to the US/Canada only, ends 6/6/2016.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the giveaway. Void where prohibited.
- We and the publisher/publicity department are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
- One set of entries per household please.
- If you are under 13, please get a parent or guardian's permission to enter, as you will be sharing personal info such as an email address.
- Winner will be chosen randomly via Rafflecopter widget a day or two after the contest ends.
- Winner will have 48 hours to respond to to the email, otherwise we will pick a new winner.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE ANY PERSONAL INFO IN THE COMMENTS. Sorry for the caps, but we always get people leaving their email in the comments. Rafflecopter will collect all that without having personal info in the comments for all the world (and spambots) to find.
Thanks for reading! Did you enjoy this post? Follow us on Bloglovin' to make sure you don't miss a thing!